With an increasingly mobile workforce, it is critical for employees to have the ability to print regardless of their location.
FollowMe’s Mobile Printing feature brings the power of printing to mobile phones, supporting users to print securely whilst on the move. Documents can be submitted for print via e-mail, web-client and from any mobile phone or tablet device. Users can print from their iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Windows Phone, or any other mobile or tablet devices.
This driverless printing technology gives users the freedom to print, without the need for a print driver, connection to the corporate network or even a computer. Users working from home or on the road, no longer need to plan their time around when or where they can print.
FollowMe and Apple AirPrint
As many users rely on their iPad as their main computer whilst working on the road, FollowMe also integrates with Apple AirPrint, where the user simply taps print on their iPad or iPhone, then the device automatically sends the document via Wi-Fi to any enabled output device, without requiring any additional software. This integration ensures printing is effortless when using Apple iOS devices.
Print from mobile phones
- Submit print jobs securely using any mobile phone
- No applications to download on the device
- Integrates with Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
Submit via web
- Quickly upload documents to print
- Print from any location with an internet connection
- Requires no network connection
Email print jobs
- Email documents to print
- Submit print jobs quickly whilst on the go
- Compatible with most document formats