FollowMe Printing allows users to print to a shared print queue, roam and release their print job from any enabled output device. This ensures printing is confidential to the user and reduces printed waste, from documents left uncollected at the printer. If a printer is out of service, users can release their print jobs from the next available printer, without disrupting productivity.
By reducing waste and giving users a secure, flexible printing environment, FollowMe Printing enables organizations to significantly reduce costs, protect data and support workforce productivity.
FollowMe also provides flexibility to those users who need to share print jobs with delegated printing. Assistants can print securely on behalf of their managers without IT's assistance and departments sustain productivity during periods of staff absence as staff can securely share print jobs.
- Release print jobs from any FollowMe enabled printing device
- Avoid disruption when printers are busy or out of service
- No print applications to configure on the PC or lap top
- Each user has a personal printing experience
- Confidential printing on shared devices
- No rush to the printer to collect confidential prints
- Assistants can print on behalf of managers
- Departments maintain productivity if staff are absent
- Securely share print jobs, without IT’s assistance